2019 Chevrolet Equinox Safety Features
The safety features of the 2019 Chevrolet Equinox will give you an added peace of mind on Kansas City roads. Check out the standard and available safety features on this new model at Cable Dahmer Auto Group. When you’re ready, contact us to explore the Equinox’s safety features in person.
Chevy Equinox: Active Safety Features
Active safety features are features that are constantly working to help you avoid a collision. For those who bring the Chevrolet Equinox home to Independence, you’ll find nine active safety features always working to keep you secure.
- Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking will automatically apply the brakes to avoid a frontal collision.
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning will not only alert you if you start to drift from your lane, but will also safely move you back into the right one.
- Forward Collision Alert uses camera technology to warn you of an impending frontal collision.
- Front Pedestrian Braking will apply the brakes automatically if it senses a pedestrian in front of your vehicle.
- Adaptive Cruise Control uses a camera to keep you in line with traffic, while also keeping a safe distance away from the vehicle in front of you.
- Rear Vision Camera provides a full view of what’s happening behind your car. Back out of congested car lots with ease with this Equinox’s safety feature.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert uses a wide-angle camera to let you know if objects are approaching you from the sides.
- Rear Park Assist will warn you if you are too close to objects while trying to park.
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Spot Alert lets you know if there’s an object in your blind spot.
Chevy Equinox: Passive Safety Features
Passive safety features are those that come to life when necessary, helping to keep you safe in all types of events and conditions.
- Intellibeam® headlamps automatically move from high beams to low beams for better visibility.
- The safety alert seat option lets you feel vibrations in the seat instead of audible alerts.
- High-definition surround vision gives you a better view of every angle of your vehicle on the 8-inch touchscreen.
Explore the New Chevy Equinox at Cable Dahmer Auto Group!
Fusing active and passive safety features, the 2019 Chevy Equinox is a competition-topper. It’s no wonder, then, why IIHS gives the Equinox stellar safety ratings. Explore what the critics are saying about the Equinox, even learn more about who owns GMC, or compare the Kia Sorento vs. Ford Edge, by visiting Cable Dahmer Auto Group.
More from Cable Dahmer Auto Group
The safety features of the 2019 Chevrolet Equinox will give you an added peace of mind on Kansas City roads. Check out the standard and available safety features on this new model at Cable Dahmer Auto Group. When you’re ready, contact us to explore the Equinox’s safety features in person. New Vehicle Specials Schedule a Test Drive Chevy…
If you’re looking for a pre-owned vehicle and aren’t sure what the difference is between CPO vs. used vehicles, you aren’t alone. While both Certified Pre-Owned vehicles and used vehicles are both “used” there are important distinctions between the two categories. Before you head out to buy your next pre-owned vehicle in Kansas City, explore the…